Create a standout first impression, for yourself as well as for your guests, with your foyer or entryway!
5 Personal Foyer Favorites:
- Settees (3 shown below) or other attention-worthy seating like the unexpected nook in Photo 2, a unique pair of chairs, or an eye-catching bench
- A gorgeous yet utilitarian Chest of Drawers to store on-the-go necessities (umbrellas, scarves, tickets), entertaining supplies (candles, tableclothes, napkins); holiday or seasonal decor, gifts, etc.
- Large wall-mounted Mirror (reflects the light, expands the space, & allows you to double check your hair/teeth/makeup/whatever if you so desire before heading out)
- Bold Walls (through the paint color, wallpaper pattern, or artwork) Venture out with your walls, especially if you're working with a small space.
- Delightful Details - Adding finishing touches like interesting light fixtures, floral arrangements, vases, throw pillows, rugs, and umbrella holders will give your foyer the extra finesse for a great first impression.
From Left to Right: Southern Accents, BHG.com, Elle Decor, Pinterest, Traditional Home, Pinterest, Coco Cozy, Neiman Marcus, Yourdecoratinghotline.com, thedecorista.tumblr.com, & Veranda