Every time I stop by the bookstore, I linger at the Interior Decorating/Home section and drool over the gorgeous, glossy pages of these to-die-for books.
- Domino: The Book of Decorating
- The Southern Cottage: From the Blue Ridge Mountains to the Florida Keys
- Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors
- Apartment Therapy’s Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
- Decorating with Books (House Beautiful)
- Charlotte Moss Decorates: The Art of Creating Elegant and Inspired Rooms
- Style and Substance: The Best of Elle Décor
- An Affair With A House
- Glamour: Making it Modern (Metropolitan Home)
While I love finding inspiration from the pages of magazines and websites, there is nothing quite as exhilarating as flipping through a stunning book, absorbing its images from cover to cover. These nine books are on my personal wish list, and I know that you will find them intriguing as well. As a young twenty-something, I’m just starting my collection of interior decorating/home books. I encourage you to begin your own collection or add some of these to your set. Filled with beautiful ideas for your own home, I guarantee that the purchase will be well worth it. If nothing else, the books will look amazing on your coffee-table or shelves!